Distrupting the Engergy Market with IIoT!
Become part of Aloxy – selling smart industry 4.0 solutions that disrupt the industry! The first IIoT sensor solution of this rapidly expanding startup was an immediate success. Are you going to prolong this success and grow international sales together with us?
YOUR NEW CHALLENGE
As an International Sales Manager you develop Aloxy’s sales activities. Depending you your abilities, you will focus on Europe, or other new territories across the world. You will use a targeted approach, qualifying and following up on promising leads. You will be responsible for the full range of products and, depending on the requirements of the customer, define the ideal architecture to integrate our solutions. In addition you will build and professionalize the Sales function together with the commercial team.
|Achieving results||Facts & Figures|
|– 2023 turnover: € 2 million|
– 12 PoC / new sites
|– a team of 17 innovative and incredibly smart entrepreneurs|
– recent 3.8 million euro investment raised to scale up globally
– breakthrough solutions for the Energy and (Petro)Chemical industry, that monetize thepotential of IIoT
- expanding our customer portfolio with new accounts in Europe, following a targeted approach towards larger corporates
- collaborate with Customer Success to scale up global key accounts
- developing an aggressive Area Sales Plan that describes your structured approach in prioritizing customers and countries
- professionalizing the sales function; develop internal processes such as the collaboration with Marketing on new sales material, and feedback to the Development team regarding the development roadmap
Growing together towards a more reliable and safe industry
We believe we can support the transformation of Engery and Chemical industries with smart plug-and-play sensor technology that helps companies monetize their solutions. Aloxy was launched in 2018 to build specific solutions for the chemical and energy industry to facilitate the transition to “Industry 4.0”. The startup successfully developed a unique and patented manual valve monitoring solution. The current solution includes a valve sensor and an industrial IoT platform, the “Aloxy IIoT Hub”, to manage the fleet of IoT devices, monitor and optimize the network connectivity, and feed the captured sensor data to the customers’ systems.
“As an investor from the very start, we are happy to continue supporting the development of Aloxy. Over the last years, the company has succeeded in further developing technology from academic research to commercial products, in a market with very high standards and high requirements for new (digital) technologies. A strong technology basis and persistence have allowed Aloxy to create the initial commercial traction, which will be further accelerated with the current investment round.”
– Sofie Baeten, CEO Qbic II Fund-
The industry 4.0 transition is in full motion and more and more industry majors are investing in IoT and wireless network infrastructures. Aloxy is scaling-up, allowing new vibrant professionals to join the team and develop their careers along with developing the organization into the next phase of professionalization.
- a Bachelor or Master degree in the areas of Business Administration, (Marketing) Management, or equivalent
- approximately 3 to 5 years of experience in an international sales position, following up on and closing new leads
- experience with IIoT, Industry 4.0, or Smart Industry solutions, preferably in the Engergy, (Petro)Chemical, or related industries
- a consultative and structured sales approach, enabling you to identify relevant decision-makers within larger corporates, assess their needs, and develop value propositions that help them monetize their investments
- you thrive in a dynamic environment, and enjoy the spirit and entrepreneurial vibes of a startup
- you are able to independently organize your sales activities, prioritize your time and strategic actions, and find creative solutions from scratch
- your drive, potential and eagerness to learn sets you up for a steep learning-curve, further advancing your career within our company
- ideally, you enjoy occasional travel to visit customers, events and potential partners
We offer you a challenging and entrepreneurial environment in which you will be working on the latest IoT technology in the heart of Antwerp.
- attractive compensation; depending on you seniority and experience this position offers a package of around € 60.000 to € 80.000 gross a year, including holiday allowance;
- a competitive pension plan;
- a hybrid work environment and flexible working hours; you are able to work largely from out of your home office;
- one of the most vibrant office locations; The Beacon, the IoT hotspot with a marvelous lookout on “De Schelde”, you will join a team of passionate and crazy developers working on next generation technology for industrial environments;
- growth opportunities; Aloxy is a growing organization, this will allow individuals to grow into management rolls or into different specialist roles. It is a unique opportunity to be part of creating a new organization;
This is just a selection of our offering for the position of International Sales Manager, based on a fulltime workweek. A detailed overview of our labor package will be provided by our recruiter upon your request.
THE APPLICATION PROCES
Please submit your application through our website, or contact us directly.
- For questions related to the contents of the job, tasks and responsibilities, you may approach our CCO, Frank Gielissen directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions related to the recruitment process and general questions about the position, you may contact Hjalmar Wewerinke-van Marle by phone (+31 6 155 251 94), or via e-mail (Hjalmar.Wewerinke-vanMarle@talentable.nl).
- An assessment can be part of the recruitment process.
- More details about Aloxy.io? Visit https://www.aloxy.io/!
- We respect your privacy, and will treat the information you share with us as strictly confidential.