Driving the development of Smart Industry 4.0 solutions
Become part of Aloxy – have impact on the adoption of smart industry 4.0 solutions that disrupt the industry! The first IIoT sensor solution of this rapidly expanding startup was an immediate success, and now this scale up is expanding it’s development activities with a new role. Do you want to become part of Aloxy and grow together?
|Location||Antwerp, The Beacon|
|Salary level||around € 50.000 to € 80.000 gross a year|
YOUR NEW CHALLENGE
As a Product Owner you are the linking pin between customer requirements and development process. Your purpose is to translate the requirements towards a roadmap for the full product suite of Aloxy. This means you are the gatekeeper of innovation – whether it’s sensor technology, cloud platform, web/mobile applications or the edge gateway.
You drive the Development Roadmap. Whether it’s discussing customer requirements with clients, facilitating sessions with the Sales team and Customer Success, or by discussing functionality with the Development team, you know how the IoT Solutions evolve over time. By developing business cases around possible new features, you decide what to prioritize. You have a keen eye for commercial succes (ROI) and UX/UI, and enjoy working out the new features, after you business case has been accepted. Last but not least, you support the user onboarding process, by assuring a smooth and seamless adoption of new functionality.
|Achieving results||Facts & Figures|
|– 2023 turnover: € 3 million|
– 12 PoC’s / new sites
|– a team of 17 innovative and incredibly smart entrepreneurs|
– recent 3.8 million euro investment raised to scale up globally
– breakthrough solutions for the Energy and (Petro)Chemical industry, that monetize thepotential of IIoT
- drive the Development Roadmap; you develop the business case for new features and drive the process from acceptance to implementation;
- decision-making & analysis; with all stakholders on board, you prioritize which features make it to the roadmap;
- developing functional descriptions, mock-ups and UX; you are hands-on and ideally all-round in presenting a first attempt on new features, without doing coding yourself ofcourse;
- support the onboarding process; assuring a smooth and seamless adoption of new functionality.
Growing together towards a more reliable and safe industry
We believe we can support the transformation of Engery and Chemical industries with smart plug-and-play sensor technology that helps companies monetize their solutions. Aloxy was launched in 2018 to build specific solutions for the chemical and energy industry to facilitate the transition to “Industry 4.0”. The startup successfully developed a unique and patented manual valve monitoring solution. The current solution includes a valve sensor and an industrial IoT platform, the “Aloxy IIoT Hub”, to manage the fleet of IoT devices, monitor and optimize the network connectivity, and feed the captured sensor data to the customers’ systems.
“As an investor from the very start, we are happy to continue supporting the development of Aloxy. Over the last years, the company has succeeded in further developing technology from academic research to commercial products, in a market with very high standards and high requirements for new (digital) technologies. A strong technology basis and persistence have allowed Aloxy to create the initial commercial traction, which will be further accelerated with the current investment round.”
– Sofie Baeten, CEO Qbic II Fund-
The industry 4.0 transition is in full motion and more and more industry majors are investing in IoT and wireless network infrastructures. Aloxy is scaling-up, allowing new vibrant professionals to join the team and develop their careers along with developing the organization into the next phase of professionalization.
- a Bachelor or Master working and thinking level in the area of Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- approximately 3 to 5 years of experience in a position as Product Owner, Product Manager, or equivalent
- experience with Digital Transformation, IIoT, Industry 4.0, or Smart Industry solutions, preferably in the Engergy, (Petro)Chemical, or related industries is preferred
- strong feeling for UX and digital technology in general is a very nice to have
- you thrive in a dynamic environment, and enjoy the spirit and entrepreneurial vibes of a startup
- as first employee in this role we are looking for a confident and independent candidate who is up to the challenge to fill this gap
- a business-thinker with notions of cost – benefit analysis and the ability to build business cases to convince internal stakeholders
We offer you a challenging and entrepreneurial environment in which you will be working on the latest IoT technology in the heart of Antwerp.
- attractive compensation package, in line with what you may expect from a start-up;
- a competitive pension plan;
- a hybrid work environment and flexible working hours; you are able to work largely from out of your home office;
- one of the most vibrant office locations; The Beacon, the IoT hotspot with a marvelous lookout on “De Schelde”, you will join a team of passionate and crazy developers working on next generation technology for industrial environments;
- growth opportunities; Aloxy is a growing organization, this will allow individuals to grow into management rolls or into different specialist roles. It is a unique opportunity to be part of creating a new organization;
This is just a selection of our offering for the position of Technical Business Consultant, based on a fulltime workweek. A detailed overview of our labor package will be provided by our recruiter upon your request.
THE APPLICATION PROCES
Please submit your application through our website, or contact us directly.
- For questions related to the recruitment process and general questions about the position, you may contact Hjalmar Wewerinke-van Marle by phone (+31 6 155 251 94), or via e-mail (Hjalmar.Wewerinke-vanMarle@talentable.nl).
- An assessment can be part of the recruitment process.
- More details about Aloxy.io? Visit https://www.aloxy.io/!
- We respect your privacy, and will treat the information you share with us as strictly confidential.