Impact the adoption of Smart Industry 4.0 solutions!
Become part of Aloxy – have impact on the adoption of smart industry 4.0 solutions that disrupt the industry! The first IIoT sensor solution of this rapidly expanding startup was an immediate success, and now this scale up is expanding its customer base across Europe. Do you want to become part of Aloxy and grow together?
|Location||Antwerp, The Beacon|
|Salary level||around € 50.000 to € 65.000 gross a year|
YOUR NEW CHALLENGE
The Technical and Business Consultant provides is responsible for the customer journey and partners with clients to solve technical challenges in order to achieve customer success. You ensure adoption and scaling of Aloxy’s solutions, helping our customers in achieving their strategic goals. You do this by becoming the customer’s first point-of-contact, developing close relationships with decision-makers, and ensuring proper usage of the provided solutions. In addition you look for ways to develop your customers by identifying the need for support, new features, and proactively looking for new ways to help them increase their success.
Within Aloxy you are the go-to person for all questions related to your customer. You feed back the information you have obtained from your clients and make sure Sales, Support and Product Management can use this input.
|Achieving results||Facts & Figures|
|– 2023 turnover: € 3 million|
– 12 PoC’s / new sites
|– a team of 17 innovative and incredibly smart entrepreneurs|
– recent 3.8 million euro investment raised to scale up globally
– breakthrough solutions for the Energy and (Petro)Chemical industry, that monetize thepotential of IIoT
- develop meaningful, strong, strategic relationships with your clients
- support customers in optimizing and increasing their ROI, roll out and scale, the Aloxy solutions
- identify opportunities for cross- and up-selling
- act as first line support to help solve customers’ problems, and single point-of-contact for any service request
Growing together towards a more reliable and safe industry
We believe we can support the transformation of Engery and Chemical industries with smart plug-and-play sensor technology that helps companies monetize their solutions. Aloxy was launched in 2018 to build specific solutions for the chemical and energy industry to facilitate the transition to “Industry 4.0”. The startup successfully developed a unique and patented manual valve monitoring solution. The current solution includes a valve sensor and an industrial IoT platform, the “Aloxy IIoT Hub”, to manage the fleet of IoT devices, monitor and optimize the network connectivity, and feed the captured sensor data to the customers’ systems.
“As an investor from the very start, we are happy to continue supporting the development of Aloxy. Over the last years, the company has succeeded in further developing technology from academic research to commercial products, in a market with very high standards and high requirements for new (digital) technologies. A strong technology basis and persistence have allowed Aloxy to create the initial commercial traction, which will be further accelerated with the current investment round.”
– Sofie Baeten, CEO Qbic II Fund-
The industry 4.0 transition is in full motion and more and more industry majors are investing in IoT and wireless network infrastructures. Aloxy is scaling-up, allowing new vibrant professionals to join the team and develop their careers along with developing the organization into the next phase of professionalization.
- a Bachelor or Master degree in the areas of Business Administration, Management, or equivalent
- approximately 3 to 5 years of experience in Technical and Business Consulting, developing relationships of existing accounts
- experience with IIoT, Industry 4.0, or Smart Industry solutions, preferably in the Engergy, (Petro)Chemical, or related industries is preferred
- a consultative and structured approach in developing the customer journey, enabling you to talk business with relevant decision-makers within larger corporates, assess their needs, and develop value propositions that help them monetize their investments
- you thrive in a dynamic environment, and enjoy the spirit and entrepreneurial vibes of a startup
- you are able to independently organize your work, prioritize your time and strategic actions, and find creative solutions from scratch
- your drive, potential and eagerness to learn sets you up for a steep learning-curve, further advancing your career within our company
- ideally, you enjoy occasional travel to visit customers, events and potential partners
We offer you a challenging and entrepreneurial environment in which you will be working on the latest IoT technology in the heart of Antwerp.
- attractive compensation package, in line with what you may expect from a start-up;
- a competitive pension plan;
- a hybrid work environment and flexible working hours; you are able to work largely from out of your home office;
- one of the most vibrant office locations; The Beacon, the IoT hotspot with a marvelous lookout on “De Schelde”, you will join a team of passionate and crazy developers working on next generation technology for industrial environments;
- growth opportunities; Aloxy is a growing organization, this will allow individuals to grow into management rolls or into different specialist roles. It is a unique opportunity to be part of creating a new organization;
This is just a selection of our offering for the position of Technical Business Consultant, based on a fulltime workweek. A detailed overview of our labor package will be provided by our recruiter upon your request.
THE APPLICATION PROCES
Please submit your application through our website, or contact us directly.
- For questions related to the contents of the job, tasks and responsibilities, you may approach our CCO, Frank Gielissen directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions related to the recruitment process and general questions about the position, you may contact Hjalmar Wewerinke-van Marle by phone (+31 6 155 251 94), or via e-mail (Hjalmar.Wewerinke-vanMarle@talentable.nl).
- An assessment can be part of the recruitment process.
- More details about Aloxy.io? Visit https://www.aloxy.io/!
- We respect your privacy, and will treat the information you share with us as strictly confidential.